Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Somebody to Love" from Steve

As the weather has been especially nice, I've found myself getting outside more. Steve and I loved sitting on the back deck, watching the birds fly to their feeders, and catching up on every little thing. It always felt like we had better conversations on the back deck than on the couch where the television could distract us. And, as I've mentioned, it was one of Steve's favorite places to play his guitar.

The nicer the weather, the more time I spend out back. The more time I spend out back, the more I reminisce about the time Steve and I spent out there. And I keep hearing the neighbor's comment about throwing open her windows every time Steve would play sitting outside.

And so, I thought I'd share another tune, "Somebody to Love". It's instrumental, which I also love because as far as I know, it's the only instrumental The Scrubbs recorded.



DISCLAIMER: (again) I ask you to be nice. Please don't upload this music somewhere else, use it for your own purposes, or even be so bold as to say it's you playing. Because this band worked hard, put their hearts into this, and a widow who wants to share shouldn't get shafted.

No comments:

Post a Comment